There are many ways to improve corporate identity in a commercial setting. Storefronts and windows can be presented in a way to catch customer attention to create impulse sales. Window graphics provide privacy, security and an attractive decorative front. In commercial applications, these work as a design element and are responsible for the very important curb appeal of the business. These custom printed shades are perfect for the building exterior and the overall look of the business. Swap traditional promotional posters, boards and signage with retractable products that display, view-through and light transmitted window display.
The importance of window treatments and door coverings
Windows are the most noticeable part of the room. The focal point of designing a room is to create the correct brightness factor. A good window treatment should blend with the room décor creating an interwoven design pattern. There are a variety of window treatments available in the market. Curtains, blinds or shades play an important part in a room décor. These window treatments converse energy, add privacy and introduce an extra element of pattern and color.
Custom window coverings are specifically measured, fabricated and finally installed according to the window size and style. Window treatments should help have an outside view from inside and the tint should hinder anyone from looking inside. Installing proper coverings, shutters and shades provide an enhanced view from inside where privacy is maintained and ventilation is also unaffected.
Most of the most common types of window treatments are curtains, wood blinds, solar screens, shutters, roller shades, drapes and sheers. All types of window treatments serve the same purpose, add style and insulate the room, control light and give privacy. Use one treatment or combine them to get the desired effect. In order for them to last longer, these should be cleaned and maintained regularly.
Customize your environment and brand your space by giving your entrances a makeover for instant gratification. Door cover, skins and wraps add unique artwork for advertising your brand. Offices, schools, cafe and shops are good examples of businesses that use door covers to add aesthetic quality and enhance their brand.
Some of the most commonly used door coverings are:
- Cellular shades
- Roman shades
- Aluminum blinds
- Wood blinds
- Faux Wood blinds
These increase brand awareness, an engagement strategy and showcase sponsorships. Communicate your company’s philosophy by projecting your band with elaborating displays.
Customize your space with door coverings and window treatments.
- Choose pattern and colors that project your brand and style.
- Design an image that emits the sense and essence of your brand. e.g. A cup of coffee.
- 3D door panels are great examples of brand imaging e.g. a sunny day on a beach or a group of friends enjoying a musical night; hairdo of a girl, etc.
Door covers are very cost effective in beautifying your space with a personalized or customized solution. Door skins are made from self- adhesive vinyl that is very cost effective.
For a business to employ and implement a lasting vision and make a mark in the market a strategy known as corporate branding is helpful. This enhances the brand image and adds significant value to the brand. Window treatments and door skins provide brand performance and identity development. Corporate branding can be advocated through:
- Corporate logos
- Printed slogans and taglines
- Branding and Lifestyle images
- Products images
You can visually enhance the empty or blank space using window graphics with window and door wraps. It’s an effective way of practical branding, promoting your brand and a solution for sponsor signage. This adds an additional sense of privacy yet conveying the message.
Printed window and door wraps for signage:
- Attracts customer attention
- Protects the interior from fading away without blocking the view outside.
- Provides a visual message
- Provides sun control
- Provide safety messages to customers’ e.g. emergency exit.
Benefits of using door and window covers:
- Safety and protection: All types of covers provide protection from heat. The covers prevent any damage to the interior or accessories.
- Privacy: Both the window and door covers increase privacy. Specifically, window treatments are very useful because, closing curtains, blinds or draperies stop anyone from viewing inside. In an office setting, it is very helpful where a lot of privacy is required during meetings and client discussions.
- Light and heat control: the amount of heat and light can be controlled with the help of treatments. If light is required for a task shades or blinds can be opened.
- Energy saving and efficiency: Window treatments are good insulators of heat and energy. During summers the heat outside the treatments prevent heat from entering inside whereas during the winters heat inside the rooms do not escape outside, you enjoy the warmth inside and feel cozy. This allows energy saving and efficiency as you tend to use less of cooling and heating devices.
- Aesthetics: Window treatments and door coverings enhance the visual appeal of the room and the exterior of the building.