As the originator of the interlocking slat rolling steel door, Wayne-Dalton offers a variety of standard slat sizes and designs in galvanized steel, aluminum and stainless steel. Each is designed to meet certain requirements and all have the following characteristics:
- Reversible, water shedding design.
- Free acting joints are interlocking, yet permit easy articulation when the door coils.
- Superior quality materials to meet or exceed all design criteria,
- Durability and extended operation due to fewer moving parts by design.
- Strength designed to meet minimum 20 PSF wind-load, using alternate end-locks or windlocks as standard.
- Space saving design at coil enclosure for maximum overhead clearance and free traffic access through and around doors.
With all these standard features you can’t beat Wayne-Dalton’s rolling steel doors.