Side-to-side tilt enables leveler to compensate for canted truck beds while avoiding-damaging twisting forces. The tilting system provides maintained tilt, ensuring full contact between dock leveler lip and truck bed. Maintained tilt avoids costly damage to lift truck tires and steering which prolong life expectancy of the dock leveler. Side-to-side tilt compensation is up to 4″.
- All pivot points are fitted with sealed bearings or pre lubricated bushings for smooth operation.
- Vertical travel and automatic vertical compensation is 12″ above and 12″ below dock level.
- Standard safety devices are toe guards, hydraulic “fall safe” velocity fuse, cross traffic support, maintenance strut and beveled lip.
- Standard accessories are night locks and two dock bumpers.
- Capacities available are 25,000 lb, 30,000 lb and 35,000 lb.
- 1 HP electro-hydraulic system controlled by a remote push button station.
- Warranty standard is five-year structural and power pack. One-year parts and labor warranty from date of shipment.